Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Day of Work

Today was my last day of work!  I think I mentioned I would be quitting on the 9th, but I have enough money and didn't really feel like working any longer, so I left a week earlier than anticipated.  I had more vacation time left than I thought I would so that'll be an extra couple hundos.  We also got a small raise before I left, so my last check had some extra money in it.  Had a nice going away lunch, and was let out one hour early with a full days pay, so overall pretty good times.

I'm nearly done with everything I need to take care of.  I finally got my Education Visa yesterday.  That was a big hassle, and I had been working on that since late June.  I think I had about twenty emails back and forth with the language school trying to make sure everything was right.  Translated Thai isn't always clear :) .  All that's left is throwing a bunch of clothes in a suitcase.  I guess the last two weeks I'm just going to hang around and say good bye to people.

That's pretty much it, I'll keep this short and sweet.  My phone will work until September 18th, after that I'll only have email, google+, facebook, aim, msn, and skype.  So if you don't have one of those, I will not talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment