Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Food Festival

For the last week or so there has been tons of fun happening right in my backyard.  I guess it's like a fair, but it's more like a food festival.  There's about 30-40 food stalls all lined up and ready to serve deliciousness.  It's similar to Taste of Chicago except less spread out, more places to sit, and not expensive at all.  There's also games to play and a few kid rides.

I was able to win a stuffed angry bird with my expert dart throwing skills
 Lots of food to choose from
semi-aerial view
Want some fried insects?

Aside from eating a lot, I've just been up to the same old things.  I'm planning a trip to Pai pretty soon which should be fun.  I think it's north of here, but it's supposed to be quite beautiful.  My friend Matt and I really want to road trip it on motorbikes so we can stop at all the scenic views along the way.  I hear it's about a 5 hour ride.  We'll probably do that in a week or two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment