Monday, January 9, 2012

Pai!!!

I just got back from a weekend trip to Pai.  It's about a 3-4 hour drive from Chiang Mai, and has some beautiful views along the way.  We arrived around 5pm Friday night, got some food, and browsed walking street. I was pretty impressed with the town, and the people seemed very friendly.  Saturday we spent visiting a waterfall and Pai canyon, both were quite stunning.  Sunday we woke up, got some food, and headed back home.  I'll keep the words to a minimum since the pictures speak for themselves.

some views along the way
Pai Walking Street
 little village
views of waterfall 
 Pai Canyon
 random view of the mountain

I had a lot of fun, and I think I will visit there again.  I'm going to hang around Chiang Mai this week, and then I'm off to visit Bangkok on the 18th.  From Bangkok I plan on visiting some islands.  I don't really have much of a plan, but will probably spend 3-4 days down there.  I'd like to visit Phi Phi for a day, maybe Railay, and maybe a night in Phuket.

No comments:

Post a Comment